Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When things go way down deep!

Hi. I've been off radar lately. Haven't been updating my blog like i would want to due to time constrain. I know it's hols, but i'm busy working. Yeap, you got that right. I'm working at SEDC for the time being. Until 26th February and on the 27th I'll fly to Miri straight. So, what's new? Nothing much. The 2 best friends celebrated my birthday with me. They bought me this awesome necklace with a "B" pendant with crown details on it. It's an insight joke for us, but yea, i still love it. It's like a lucky charm for me now. I have the awesomest friends in the world! Speaking of which, they went out behind my back just to get me the present. awwwwwwww.. You guys rock and i love you! My 2 favourite girls, Raula and Nadea. It hasn't been the best 2 weeks of my life. I'm so not use to not having my dad around.

DADDY!!! COME HOME NOW! I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!!


So, referring to the title above (damn i sound so formal), I'm the type of person who would get all obsessed with something if i find it uberly interesting. But it's not everyday i feel that way. It so happens that my current obsession is.. (i know, i know, everyone will go, "hm.. isn't that a surprise") Twilight. I recently finished the whole Saga, including the unpublished Midnight Sun. I find it interesting and the movie is okay, not bad. Missing a few details here and there, plus changes made here n there, but still, it's a great movie non the less, although it would be perfectly awesome if it was played by the book!

I've been active on twitter lately. Been following E!online. And this morning, something pissed me off real bad! (No, not the Tiger Woods drama, i mean seriously, come on! Like, WHO CARES!) This article caught my attention! It was somehow making sense. If box office blockbusters don't make the cut on Golden Globe or the Oscars, then what's the whole point of breaking the record on highest earnings on the opening day for a movie? Seriously? Doesn't that count in determining the nominations? Well, at least a few other awards if the
best actor and best actress isn't in order for. But then again, come to think of it, it's not the movie of the century, it's just a phenomenon. Something that people went crackers for. Still, it didn't deserved to be criticized so bad. Tell me you went to watch it and not felt all loopy. Seriously? Somehow, somewhere there is a part that you like, a part you went bonkers about. True? And still people think it's not worth watching. Oh well, movies are subjective, it depends on people's interests.

And here i am in a dilemma. Should i or should i not? I don't know.


Love me or hate me,
xoxo

No comments: