1. How old are you?
2. Are you single?
3. In what age do you think you'll get married?
25. when i start working.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I sure hope i do. And yes i will!
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Milo Ventimiglia *winks*
6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Garden wedding but traditional. Make sense?
7. Your ideal motive?
Silver and gold, with white and red roses deco.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Change of plans, Euro trip!!! England-Italy-Spain-Prague
9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Just family and close friends
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
A girl's dream? Extravagant, but no, private and cherishable.
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
Do we need to? Vows can be said anytime you want to say, dont u think?
12. How many layers of cake do you want?
2. Just enough.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Backyard of my house. Nothing too fancy.
14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
17. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
You're still the one - Shania Twain
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. I usually wake up in the afternoon.
19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
20. What age do you want to get married?
21. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Everything you want in a man. Everything i want from him.
22. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
23. Champagne or red wine?
Sparkling Juice. Hahahaha...
24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
25. Money or household items?
Both. Money can buy household items.
26. Who will pay for the bills?
According to customs, the groom's side of the family. But in this case, I'd say, 50-50?
27. Are you ready for married life?
28. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
I know i will always be.
29. How many kids would you like to have?
Gods will. Depends
30. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
Anything. I'm not picky.
31. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding or diamond wedding?
32. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
33. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
DVD. I can't afford Blue Ray disc. :P
34. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
All my friends i linked. =) And who links me too.
Lame much? Was bored. Can't help it. I miss my sis. =(