Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been a while...

...since i write anything here. A month or so. Well, a lot has changed. I can't believe the only means im communicating with my sister is thru her blog. Something happened in her life and suddenly, she doesn't answer my calls. WTF??? Ever since she and her boyfriend had arguments past raya, she avoided my calls. started not texting me. I had to know what happen from HIS friends. FUNNY MUCH? I'm her sister. How can she not tell me? And after that she told me it's true. And that was it. No calls, No text msgs, NOTHING! And to think that my friends think i "supplied" information to her. HOW CAN I WHEN SHE'S NOT TEXTING OR ANSWERING MY CALLS??? God!!! I hate the guy so much now. Because of him, i loose my sister. If she never talks to me again, I SWEAR, i'll hate him for life. I knew her ever since i got into Kolej, I do not want to loose her now. Pheebs, i miss you!

xoxo

No comments: