Thursday, January 22, 2009

Transformer?

People change a lot after a while. Physically and character-wise. It's amazing to see how people change, really. From being super obese to an hourglass figure, eccentric to maximum introvert or vice versa, friendly to most hated.. and a lot more.

No offense to anyone, this post is not to lash out to anyone of anything, it's a post about me and my sister. Don't take it the wrong way.

Anyway, i was showing my pictures to my friends, old pictures when i realize something, my sister was soooooo cute and cuddly before. She's like the best to hug and she giggles a lot and i love her till death do us part. Now that i'm way far from her, i miss her a lot. When i was back home, we were always on each other's throats. Like it or not she is still my sister and i'd give up my life for her. I wouldn't trade her for anything or anyone else in the world. So, here's the picture of my cute sister and me.

This was taken 3 years ago, before i was in Curtin. She's soooooo cute back then and still. I like seeing her run cuz she looks like a penguin when she does, in a cute way. And the weird thing was she loves watching cartoons with penguins in it. Heh..

So cute right? hehehehe.. And now, she doesn't look like this anymore, in a way it bummes me out 'cause i like those chubby cheeks of hers. After a few years, she grew up gracefully to be a girly girl. Sad, i wasn't there to witness it. I had to be in Curtin for studies, so yea.

This was taken early last year. She transformed! She lost weight, and became more beautiful. Now that she's in primary school, she learned how to make friends, share her things and help around the house. I'm so proud of her. I know someday she'll be successful and be a pretty young lady. By then my dad will have her to worry about instead of me.

My sister, niece and sister in law. They are the pretty ladies. Miss them so much and see the difference between my sister's picture 5 years ago and last year? Gosh i'm just blabbering and oh well... I'm bored, sue me. Now i have nothing more to add. Alright then,

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Accyee said...

yeaaa she was adorable! such a fat kiddo :P I remember I saw her that time you mum came, at mc d remember with fariq? hehehee.... she wasn't fat already by then! how la! how she do that! jom diet! next sem we go jogging around the lake ok on!

M K said...

i know right? she was soooo fat. hehehehe.. i miss that time. she was sooo kiddish. yea. come we go jogging.