Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh Greenwich i wish you were nearer

Since Thursday night that i went out with Sedut and Andy, my timezone got mixed up real bad again. Seriously bad! OMG i can't believe how my sleeping time got mixed up. Friday i slept at 8 in the morning and woke up at 2 in the afternoon. But Saturday i happen to get my usual 1 am sleep till 11 am in the morning. Just when it's going back to normal, it happen again last night. WTF!?!? I slept at 7 am this morning and now it's 3 pm and i just woke up! Oh how i wish i was at the right time zone so i can feel a little sanity in me! I wish i was at Europe once more. I know it's not like an annual trip or something but i still wish i was going to Europe every year. I miss being in Switzerland the most although it's not as alive as how London or Paris is, but Luzern is a place where you can actually relax and be happy without having drama all the way. It's such a country side and i miss it. The weather is super awesome, cold all the time. I know Ezuan would love that. heh...

Thank God my Perdisco is 40% done. Another 60% to go. Wish me luck!

Cherrio, XOXO

1 comment:

begMERAH said...

mea oh mea!link me baby. hehe. joyce la-ong here!! http://haywiremonkeys.blogspot.com