Monday, February 2, 2009

Apple Orchard Banana Cat Dance 8663...

Touch down in Miri at 8 am only to find Syabil and Sedut was still in Senadin. WTF??? Hahaha... Need to cut them some slack 'cuz it's only 8 am man. I was waiting for 45 minutes for people to pick me up. So bored and nothing to do, but it's okay. We need to go through situations like that sometimes. For the past few days that i wasn't in Miri, Syabil and Sedut was like short in cash and wasn't eating proper cuz their allowance wasn't in. And this morning as i came back from Kuching, both of them checked the accounts and the money was already in! *haaaaaaaaa*(the angelic sound effect) I brought luck to them. Hahahaha... As if, common sense much? It's the beginning of the month for God's sake. Abby is still in Miri currently but i don't know until when. She's suppose to go back today also.. WAIT A MINUTE! She left campus already and i was suppose to see her before she leaves. Oh well, MISS MISS YOU ABBY.. (make sure you comment on this when u read it!)I brought back doughnuts and now i don't feel like having it.

I went out with an old friend when i was back in Kuching (my dear, you're not that old. don't worry. ahahahaha) and we planned to go out and buy a pair of shoes or heels from Charles and Keith but ended up not buying the heels and bought 3 pairs of tops. WTF??? but i still get my heels cuz she's buying them for me and sending it over via courier hopefully by tomorrow. Babe i love you and you're the best! I was never very close with her before this and now i realized i missed a lot and she's got super sense of fashion! HEY BLAIR WALDORF MUCH??? hahahaha.. Don't kill me. and we had so much to talk about. She even helped me buy Vday present for my baby love. We were amazed of how the flames turn to different colours. Pink and Green? Amazing. hahahhaha... Love shopping with you and you know that!

I missed a lot when i went back. I think? but i'm glad i went back. I start to miss home already. Anyway, about yesterday, I pick her up from her house then we went to eat at Kaya n Toast and we had soooooooooooo much to talk about. Updates much? And fill her in about anything she was left out. We had a few shocked moments and a few "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" moments as well.

OMG!!!!!Most of the times we were browsing through outfits, she was always attracted with RED and she was wearing one at the time. She's got issues with red! hahahaha... We went from one boutique to another, trying out the tops and dresses, taking pictures and when we went through the shoe shops, none of it intrests me cuz i had my heart on the heels at Charles and Keith. oh yea.. and one more, she's got some crazy obsessions on Goddess Gladiators. And again, i wish Abby was with us. :P

I need to go class. Will fill in more when i have more to say.

Cherrio, XOXO

1 comment:

Accyee said...

helloooo guess whos back with sweet internet lol
anyway i miss you too. see you very soon. we're gonna get so sick of each other. lol.