Friday, February 13, 2009

13 - 15 February 2009

I've been off blogger for quite some time. Now, exams are over, and i finally moved to my new place. And OMG! it's big! Bigger than the old place and sort of like Curtin Village but better, WAY WAY BETTER! It has better furniture, bigger space, and Karibi was literally nagging about not having a new block for boys. Hopefully they will build another block for boys. I love my living room. The sofa is very comfortable and it's all new! The TV is better than the old place, the shower is better, well, basically everything is BETTER! Loving my new room!



My living room!!!



The kitchen and dining area!



Karibi and Gala who came over to eat cheese cake.

Mostly Safiq, Aju, Sedut and Hafis helped me to move my stuff and i love them for that! Thanks a lot guys. They were bringing stuff up to my new place and it was so full. took me 2 days to rearrange everything back.

All the memories in the old room will always be cherished. I love those people who were in my life before even if they hate me now or diss me as their friend. That's their problem. All i know is that my memories are what will be in my heart. All those long night talks and giggling, those sleepovers, those outing of 4. The red car. Oh well, that's my past.

My future awaits with more of Van, more of Abby and more of Ola in my life! More of those crazy boys that i love so much. They MAY turn me into who i am but i love who i am. My friends, who knows me well, will understand me and won't judge me. We take care of each other, LITERALLY! I love sedut! Cuz he takes such a good care of me. Not to forget Syabil. My 2 brothers! This is the time that i make new friends as well!

14th - I was waiting for Wan to come back and was bugging Chris and Karibi at the rugby field. (and ejam was there) They arrived a few hours late than expected. And Wan said he will be arriving in 20 minutes, but he asked me to go out. SEE SEE, he was already down there. WTF!!! Surprised man! Seriously. Love that about him! Dinesh was there and so was Van, with a plastic full of kebabs! YEAY! We had kebabs for dinner and then we went out to Soho for supper. THE THING WAS THAT, we went to Pizza Hut andd they were almost closing, Siamese had a stupid only couple menu, so in the end, we ate at Soho.

15th - DINESH's birthday. We got drinks for him and yea, he was pretty wasted. Man U match was on last night too. Went out with a bunch of guys and Baby Love.

(pictures will be posted up soon of those few days.)

That's about it for now!

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the new hostel so nice :)

M K said...

u're not coming back? aww.. gonna miss u oi!