Thursday, February 5, 2009

yabedidoo yabedidayyy.. you make me so hot, make me wanna drop.

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I finally got my shoes from Ola! I am so bloody happy right now! OMG!! OMG!! I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of my shoes. I was so excited that i walked in the rain to the AL building just to go get the parcel! And as told, the parcel was indeed wrapped in yellow. You know how parcels are dull colours and mine stand out from the others, and i was like, "that's mine miss" (pointing to the yellow wrapped parcel) and she laughed. The front desk women was asking me how i knew and i just smiled. Hahahaha.. Lucky it was not wrapped in striking red. =P Still, Thanks dear! You're the best.


Address of sender on one side.



Address of receipients on another side.


She packed it 3 layers. wtf?? hahaha.. To prevent it from getting wet i guess.


Charles & Keith. *winks* ;)


My cute dark red / Maroon shoes! Love it!


Looks so right to be on my feet. hahaha.. Love the shoes!


And credits to the person who went shopping with me and advice me on the wedges, also lots of gratitude for sending it over! Love.

Anyway, last night i went out to eat with Sedut, Syabil and Hafis at CTR. Right after we went over to Abg Mat's to eat dessert. I brought over my aunt's famous cheese peach pie and we ate like half. Half of it i saved for Baby Love, Gala, Van and Dinesh. I don't think it'll last until school starts so maybe i'll bring back more for others, maybe middle of sem.



Mukhri sitting on Hafis, eating the cheese pie. Yummy!!!

That's all for now. Until next time. (I'm gonna be off blogger for a couple of days, exam's soon.)

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Accyee said...

yes they are cute! haha

M K said...

i know right Bee. hehe.. Can't wait to wear it.