Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can't read mind, can't read mind, no you can't read a mind, poker face?

I tried to blog for the past few days, i tend to not finish it, hopefully this time at least i can post one up. I had a lot happening the past week. Having my sister inMiri, Baby Love and the others back in Miri, Taking a whole bunch of pictures. I hung out a lot with Sedut and Syabil before, so i wanted repay them by asking them out to dinner, instead of them bringing me out, i took them out with my car. So yea..Dinesh is back and i'm always happy.

My sister came to Miri last Weds, and i brought her bowling with Van, Baby Love and Dinesh. It was a kick start for her. It didn't take her long to be close to Van and i was kinda surprised but i'm relieved too. At least she can escape all the volcano blast drama in Kuching. She stayed with me and Van at the apartment. For the next few days, I brought her to meet up with Dinesh again, Bel, Joe, Gala, Sedut, Pian, Abg Mat and Kak Anna, but she didn't have the chance to meet abby. Oh well, maybe next time. We went to muara for lalapan, went to CTR for lunch, went to a whole bunch of places. We took a lot of pictures.

We were planning to go to the beach on Saturday morning, suddenly my dad called that night telling me about a very bad incident back home. Mygrandma was hospitalized. Thought that was it. I prayed so hard for her to be okay and suddenly that night also, she left us. I was devastated, lucky the boys understood and accompanied me the whole night.Dinesh, Sedut, Pian, Baby Love, Van and Adek . Thanks for all the support. Ola was figuratively with me that night. She was only a phone call away if i needed her. I got a emergency flight ticket back home the next morning and was there for the funeral. I wish Ola was there, Hanum and my sisters, wish there were with me that time. I got through it with a brave heart.

Started class yesterday and the classrooms are confusing. EVERY NEW SEMESTER I TEND TO GO IN THE WRONG CLASSROOM!!! And for sure i'll bum into Jenny! wtf? All the time. hahaha.. Oh well, the class was canceled on Monday. Long way to go. =)

I have pictures of everything and will post it up soon. The internet is not stable right now. -_o...
Update soon!

Cherrio, XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe...tu cerita lama la kat my blog tu...

it's a friend of mine yg i risau skrg ni. die lagi teruk dari i.

cite i mmg cite betul kan...i x suke die n she's not a friend yg i want to give another shot to be with. I know die kwn u. I just dont like her becoz we start off badly. As i said, die xde perasaan nak baiki ape yg kitorg ade...so, i take it as no jela.

but i'll take not of not being a hatred person lg