Thursday, February 5, 2009

All the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy

Oh baby baby have you seen amy tonight? Is she in my bathroom, is she smoking up outside?

Hahahaha.. It's the song i first heard when i woke up which was at 12 noon? Seriously right! I'm still pretty swamp as well. Still feel like sleeping but i'm glad i didn't. Or else i would've missed the phone call from Curtin front desk. Yeay, my shoes finally arrived! I'm so happy. Thanks girl for doing me the favor! Miss miss you. Anyway, the room that i'm moving to next week was replaced on seccond floor instead of the third. THANK GOODNESS! I'll be sharing the house with Vanessa and Abby. I received a phone call this morning about a friend in Kuching. Oh what to do, that's just karma. I can't do much. All i did was listen and not get involve. I have much bigger things to think and worry about, i.e.: ACC (Financial) 250 exam next week. OMG! I miss eating scallop. Like fresh scallop. hahahaha.. I wish i was back home when it comes to food.

I was reading online about letters and it just came to my mind to check out love letters written by famous people. I found one by Ludwig van Beethoven.

Oh, God! look out into the beauties of nature and comfort yourself with that which must be -- love demands everything and that very justly -- that it is with me so far as you are concerned, and you with me. If we were wholly united you would feel the pain of it as little as I!

The words are very simple but it keeps on hold a very, very deep meaning that you can only translate to your understanding and it might not be what he was referring to. Medieval days, the language used was so meaningful and difficult to understand yet people nowadays have come to love and adore. What if we were to talk in that manner? People will say that we are crazy.

My soul aches with sorrow, and there can be no rest for you lover; but is there still more in store for me when, yielding to the profound feelings which overwhelm me, I draw from your lips, from your heart a love which consumes me with fire? Ah! it was last night that I fully realized how false an image of you your portrait gives! You are leaving at noon; I shall see you in three hours. Until then, mio dolce amor, a thousand kisses; but give me none in return, for they set my blood on fire

A letter written by the once feared ruler Napolean Bonaparte to Queen Josephine. As evil as he is, he had a heart to be in love with a woman. Nowadays we have many heartless men or in other words, womanizers.

From one thing to another. I had no idea what this post was about. Definitely not about love letters in the first place. Countdown to the 14th, 9 days to go. Excited much? Yeay..

Love me, hate me but can't you see what i see?
All the boys and the all girls are begging to if you seek amy
Oh say what you want about amy, oh can't you see what i see?
Oh say what you want about amy, all the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy
Love me, hate me but can't you see what i see?
All the boys and the all girls are begging to if you seek amy

Cherrio, XOXO

No comments: