Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just tryna find my way back home.. the old me is dead and gone, dead and gone

I just finish one month of cramped up classes and to my disbelief, i only missed one class cuz i was sick. YEEEEHAAA!!! Accomplishment and congrats to myself. Hehehe.. Even the lecturer said congrats for always attending her class cuz before, she hardly see me in her class. Heh.. =P Oh please, like everyone never miss even one class before. Right now i just need to study for my exams next week. CRAP! I haven't even start studying for my Marketing unit. Lots of work to do!

In class, Malar was always reminding us to complete the evaluate section in Oasis, and i finally did mine after 2 weeks she kept bugging us. She's the best lecturer i've ever had my entire life. (that's only like 2 years of degree?) This time i get to communicate with my classmates, which i hardly done for the past few year, i normally only talk to people i know. It's better to make new friends. There's this girl in my class, i like her tops and her bag. Hahaha.. i still have time to observe around.

Last night i just found out about Lady Gaga's Poker Face video. I've been listening to the song quite some time and only now i know there's a video. hahahaha.. And Britney's Circus. I have been away from MTV too much. I miss watching E! channel and there's Grammy's next week on the 9th morning (Live via satelite telecast on StarWorld, Astro channel 711. Red Carpet on E! 712, times do check it yourself). Oscar's will be on the 23rd morning, same channel. For more informations visit E! Online I wish i was home back then but class starts on the 23rd, and i have exams next week. So yea.. =)

I downloaded this song last week and came to fall in love with it, Dead and Gone by T.I. featuring J.T.. Been asking friends to listen to it too. =)

I turn my head to the East
I don't see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the West
Still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the North
Swallow that pill that they call pride
That old me is dead and gone
But that new me will be alright

Ohhhh
I've been travellin' on this road too long
Just tryna find my way back home
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone
And ohhhh
I've been travellin' on this road too long
Just tryna find my way back home
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone, dead...

I can't wait for next week when i move to my new room and Baby Love, Dinesh and Van coming back on the 14th! Looking forward to it. And to lil missy in RED, have a great time in KL!

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on going to ur class and making new friends.

i think u should attend the summer school every year la...for ur own goodness =P

kidding babe

miss u

M K said...

hahaha.. mmg i plan nk g every year pun. the thing is i make new chinese friends. normally i just talk in class.. heh. best gak be friends with them.