Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh i never meant to brag, but I GOT HIM where i want him now... Harry Winston my love

Honestly what was she thinking about the whole situation and incident?

Don't you have a brain of your own to think about it?

These are the questions i've been thinking about for the past few days. I know i might be overreacting or something for it was not i whom is involved, but in a way i am too. Honestly, how shallow can you be? The same mistake twice? I mean, COME ON! Learn from it. I am not addressing this to anyone, but i'm just releasing what i feel and what i felt. I seriously do not have time for drama and i don't want to be caught up in one, but i always tend to be in the big picture. All i want now is that things to be like normal and PLEASE stop this drama. I know people are trying to be nice and i really want to help, but if you're not helping yourself, then who will? TRUE? Having been through this situation makes me feel obligated to ensure others wouldn't do the same thing.

It's like being in a jewelery shop where you found the perfect Harry Winston.


You don't just buy it straight without asking about the details, "how much it is?", "will it fit your finger?"... And if the ring was already on hold buy other customer, you don't just simply buy it from the shop, unlikely that they will allow you to do that. Plus you don't just buy everything you like, you will need to choose one item that stands out from the rest and fits you best. If you go on buying it straight without any judgment, you won't have enough fund to fulfill your wants.

I know it sounds ridiculous that i'm explaining all this without a motive, but still, whoever that matters, would understand perfectly. For anyone who doesn't, don't even waste your time trying to understand 'cause i can assure you that you'll be lost.

My dear sweetheart, trust me whatever that's yours can never be taken away by window shoppers even when they try it on, it will forever be yours. Here's a message for you, my darling.


And oh, Happy birthday Hillie darling. You know i love u always. And you don't have to tell me how much you do, for i know it's unmeasurable. Love love..

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

R.K. said...

hahah mearaaaaa mek suka post tok! and a very good comparison! people would not even have the slightest idea what you are talkin about. 728934278947 thumbs up!! lol.

M K said...

i know u do! that's why u know me so well...