Sunday, March 22, 2009

i don't know much but i know i love you.. and that maybe all i need to know

Today (22nd March) was the most weird and havoc day i have ever had. I think i had the best sleep ever since i came to Curtin. Yesterday was very very tiring. I woke up at 6 to send Van to i-Systems for her English exam and then went over to KRP (Kelab Rekreasi Petroliam) to watch and take pictures of the boys playing touch rugby. It was so hot and i am under the sun most of the time. I had sun rashes for a while yesterday. I was surprised i'm not sick today. The weather change yesterday was CRAZY. It was boiling for a while and then sudden pour of rain and changed back to the hot sunny day! WTH!!! And then after Baby Love had a football match where they tapau the team 12-0. Cool no? hehehehehe...

Oh and today. i woke up early and had like 90% level of energy! Then after eating breakfast (maggi asam laksa) my door slammed cuz the window was opened. I tried to open it but it was locked from inside. And the security came, they were unable to unlock it. So this is when..


Uncle Julaihi went out Abby's window and climbed into mine. Sweet Spiderman Stunt!!! Hahahahaha.. And the rest of the day i was high on techno music. Zhangar and those dancey RnB music. Made me miss Danny and Azfar. Well, practically the old house! So yea..

But then today (24th March) i woke up on the wrong side of the bed and got very grumpy and angsty. It's just wrong. I broke a soy sauce bottle. wtf? Well yea, i'm just not in a mood today.

Cherrio, XOXO

No comments: