Sunday, April 5, 2009

LOVING YOU is easy cuz you're beautiful.. du du du du du... AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa..

LAME!!!

But yea, i heard that song this morning in the car on the way back from airport after sending Amanda. She missed her first flight and bought a new ticket on the spot. We had breakfast at Rasa Segar eating Nasi Lemak early in the morning. Back to the song, i tried so hard to reach the high note, CANNOT WEI! i sound like a rosak juxebox. hahahahaha... Well, at least i tried! With the boyfie in the car listening. Poor his ears. Then we start listening to the songs on my mp3, and i was day dreaming the whole time but the boyfie was too occupied with the song to realize it. =) Love him always.


He's my everything. Every single thing i spend on and do for him is worth it knowing that he's the best thing in my life. The 2 ikan buntal posing under the sun! hehehe.. It was taken yesterday during the Curtin Open Day. I have so many things on my mind today, i.e. now. But yea, i do not know where to start. I have a lot of pictures to post but i just couldn't be bothered to. I miss home, I miss my Dad, I mimss Raula. But i don't have the time to go back. SAD!


On Van's 24th Birthday. I got her this really hot white Santa Barbara Heels and Wan chose a white bag to go with it paid by Abby, Shannon and Amanda. She's been using the bag around and i'm happy that she loves it.

The boyfie and yours truly. And oh, btw, the necklace worn was bought earlier on by the boyfie. A cat pendant. Lovesit!


My 2 housemates, Fyza and Jamie

My 2 indian brothers. Love them so very much! Dinesh there act macho la. Kick him then he know! Later on that night i had dance practise from 1230 am till 3am. CRAZY SHIZ? I know right. So yea. I had performance the next day for the opening of the School Of Business.

Kak Deb, Serena and yours truly in Ulu costume.



CUPCAKES and YOURS TRULY!!!

A lot of things happen this weekend. Curtin Open Day i had fun. Eating lamb and throwing stuff at Abby and Dinesh. Lovesit. I'll upload more pictures up later. Now i''m going to Emart, grocery shopping with the boyfie, Abby, Tompok and Hillie.

Cherrio, XOXO

6 comments:

babymidori12 said...

Mea, u should have tried the chocolate cupcake. It's American chocolate cake. Tee-hee~ ;P

M K said...

hah? really? i bought the cupcake at petronas so i dunno what cake it is! i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accyee said...

alot of stories ah. WHAT PETRONAS CUPCAKE I STILL DONT GET IT.....


lalalala.

M K said...

i bought the cupcakes at petronas la! haiya.. u make something so simple into something so complicated. lots of stories la you!

Accyee said...

how come petronas sells cupcakes?

babymidori12 said...

Petronas is not selling cupcakes. Me and my friends are .. Petronas is just where we put our cupcakes. ;P