Saturday, April 25, 2009

Know it ain't nothin to drop a couple stacks on you. Want it, you could get it my dear


I love The Boyfriend so much!!! Supposedly today was budget day, but then again, it was half price sale at Lea Center. It was announced yesterday (informed by Abg Tom). So after presentation, after resting for a while, we went out to town "browsing" through the items in SALE, with Hillie and Abg Tom. And from there it started... Shoes, Heels, Bags, Jerseys, Socks, Sneakers... I could see stars everywhere. I was going around and around finding my own stuff while the boyfriend was finding his own, and then he made a decision not to buy futsal shoes because it was not the one he wanted. So we went around and around.. and guess what!!!

MINE!!!
Adidas Superstar II K


THE BOYFRIEND'S!!!
Adidas Superstar II BSC Originals

OMG! Lovesit. haha... Well i always wanted an adidas superstar sneakers but then again, spending RM250++ for it was slow and painful, in the end, i never bought them. Thanks baby! I love you loads!

*grins with joy*

Cherrio, XOXO

1 comment:

futsal shoes said...

If i were your boy friend, I think i need to buy that futsal shoe to keep my body health and not just shopping. Just my two cent :D