Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

I don't really have anything to say just that...

Happy 19th Month-sary Baby!!!

Time does fly fast and after all the hustles, the Baby Love and Yours Truly are still together. Perfect. I heart you baby!

For the past few days i wasn't feeling well. Had some complications in my body. So yea. Effing screwed up everything. I was planning to go back Kuching on this 2nd May, but noooooooooooooooooo.. my mid-term exam just HAD to be on that day! ARGHHHHHHHHHH... Clash! Now i cannot support the Crocs playing Kuching Sevens. Just great. I had everything planned out well already. Have Ola pick me up at the airport, shopping, sushi, mi kolok, laksa.. but nooooooooooooo.. Oh well, studies comes first. What the heck. I'm bored now. Off to the field for rugby practise.

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Muhammad Idzuan said...

Happy 19th Monthsary Baby Girl..
Hope we go 2 years and beyond. I know we can make it.
All the obstacles, troubles and problems we go through together and we are still together. I love you the most baby girl!!

M K said...

thanks love! hehehehe.. suprise you actually read the post! hahahaha