Sunday, April 19, 2009

Look at the rainbow in every star, fly like an angel heaven sent to me..


My babies! i miss you so much. The gray cat is Jega, the tri-colour is Georgie. My dad sent me this picture yesterday. I was so looking forward to seeing them all in 2 weeks time when i get back. But my cousin told me that Geogie died after been chased by some stray dog. Now i feel like shooting all the stray dogs with machine gun! I didn't get to see Georgie. Thankfully Princess is doing fine. I miss my babies.. I miss Chessie.. I miss Jega.. I miss Georgie..

Georgie didn't get the chance to sleep with me in my room. play around in my room like Chessie always does. Georgie was burried behind my house at our backyard. Rest in peace love. You know i always love you. I'm sorry i wasn't there. I'm sorry i couldn't take care of you like i did the mommy cat. I'm sorry my baby..

Rest in Peace my Georgie (2008-2009)

XOXO

No comments: