Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's not the first time and you know it don't you now?

I hope this will be over soon. I want it to be over. It's such a hustle and something that could have been prevented. But people make mistakes. Sometimes those mistake led to huge consequences. I don't care if people choose to not believe, but one honest voice is bigger than a crowd. I swore in front of the Qu'ran already. And i swore than if i lied, i would be dead by today. That's my promise to god. So now only God knows who is telling the truth. If a true religious person, no matter what religion they are, their Qu'ran or Bible would be the last barrier. If you ask a person who's lying, to swear on their religion, beliefs and God, they would think twice before they do. Some people just take their Gods as a puppet, and religion just by name. I know i am not as religious as other people, but i know my limit. I know Allah S.W.T. is there watching always.

Dear friends,

I do not wish for you to believe me if it makes you feel bad after, and makes you feel like you have to choose sides. I don't want you to. So you can believe whatever you want for all i know is that i am telling the truth. I am not trying to win anyone or campaigning for supporters, because i know i do not need to. My true friends will know when i would lie (with reasons) and when or what about that i would not. Plus, what a friend of mine said was true, "Ezuan knows you inside out to know that you are not lying and i don't see any reason why you would create this story". Thank you dear. Advice to girls out there, guy friends, they are nice to you when you're happy, but when they do shit to you, all you are to them are crampled up paper that they can just throw away. I can't believe i stood up for you! Some kind of friend you are.

Yours truly.

I think i have enough to say about this. Now i just want to close this case, this chapter of my life and move on!

Cherrio, XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u will babe!

M K said...

thanks for being there hill..

Anonymous said...

no thanks needed babe...

i know u always there for me jgk, no matter what kan..

cheer up ok =)

see u at campus darling