Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Velvet is the new Silk, Violet is the new Pink.

Me lovey Me Dearest Daddy!!! I was just trying my luck asking for a new perfume to add up to my collection. Wasn't really hoping for it. Thought Papa would just ignore my wants.

SEE SEE!!!


That's what was in the plastic bag together with my Twiggies and Nougats! OMG!! ME LOVESIT!


The advert is just sooooooooooooooooo invigorating.


I just can't wait to go back home and spend more time with my dad and my sister. He means the world to me. =) Papa spoils me like a little princess and i love it. I don't care whatever people say about me, all i know is i admit i am a princess and i'm my dad's princess. No one else's. =)

Cherrio, XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want too!!!!!

nice kan...really sexy smell

M K said...

i still like the dolly anna sui. But i'm not complaining on this one.

M K said...

wtf bee? hahahaha.. you two aa.. reli cannot stop wei!