Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Siapa sebenarnya aku padamu? Mungkin sama dengan teman lain yang bisa kau buat begitu...

WTF emo post? No not really. I just listened to this song and observed its tunes and lyrics, to be honest, it's quite nice. Not like normal malay songs which are over emotionally romantic, in other words, hopelessly emotional. Staying at lakeside and only having tv1, tv2, tv3.. gives me no choice but to follow the tv3 drama series. It's not bad but i still prefer american series.

I've been really amused lately, when i found out how to download videos from YouTube! wtf? hahahaha.. It's so cool to me, that i've been downloading the videos ever since. My magic wand helps me a lot! LOVESIT! My housemates, minus Van, must think i'm crazy or something 'cuz today i've been listening to all kinds of songs! I finally found my Gummy Bears song after so long searching for it.

About these few weeks, all i wanna do is just escape to neverlands and live peacefully with zero negativity in life. Can a person's sight be clouded with fake images? Can time be wasted for something merely everlasting? I just don't understand that how constructors build a building so tall but in the end the goal is to blow it up to pieces. Make sense to you? I do not think so. And how can a bird with little strength run over a tree and still survive. Growing a tree is not easy, it needs water, sunlight, and personal care, nuturing.. When someone tells you nothing lasts forever, you try so hard to agrue otherwise and try your very best to convey something to prove them wrong, but sometimes, it's just not meant to be that way.

I'd like to make a self reflection over here. I'm not the type of person to have enemy's, maybe just dislike a few but i don't hold grudges. After a while, whatever hatred there is in me will fade away in time. I am the furthest from being a perfect woman. All i am is a girl finding her way into the world where there is problems and obstacles to face. My life right now, was not what i pictured 4 years back when i left Kolej. What happened in that 4 years was not what i planned and far from what i want it to be but if i have to live it all over again, i'd be lying to say i do not want to change anything, but that is just how you learn. True? From mistakes. I thank God for where i am today. Having the most patient, loyal, trustworthy, honest, good looking and understanding man i've ever met in my entire life. I never thought i would find such person. I never thought i'd de-friend my buddies, i never thought i would be-friend the friends i have now, i never thought i would have Dinesh in my life.

I realize this post has too much words and i do not like it. =P

All i'm saying is that, to say that there is no happy ending at all, that's just pure bullshit. There is a happy ending for everyone, you just have to find it. For me, it's not an ending, but a happy start for my journey ahead.

Why do i feel like i've blogged about this before? Oh well, i don't care. It's my blog and hell i can write what i want to.

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Accyee said...

CHILL!!?!?! <-- dinesh style!

M K said...

wtf bee.. hahahahaha.. u need to shout it out.