Friday, April 24, 2009

you know you love me, xoxo, gossip girl..


Was watching the latest Gossip Girl episode, Remains of the J, and somehow i could relate to it but not much. NO! I could not relate to having trust funds, platinum credit cards, private jet vacation, limousine to school, sophisticated soiree or the designer brands. It's just too much to ask for in my lifetime right now.

But the drama, and the twist, who doesn't?
True?

With all the pees and poes happening these few days, i am DONE! I'm just sick of defending myself to other people who matters to me but heck, i don't mean shit in their life. SAD? I know. Think whatever you want, act however you want, i will not care anymore because i can't keep satisfying your wants. I just want this to be over, and done.

Back to Gossip Girl,



I reaaaaaaaaaaaally like Poppy Lifton! I like her character. I was saying to Baby Love how i wish i had a friend like that, and i snapped. Wait, I do have a friend like that. You know who i'm talking about biatch! She's like the good friend who's always there but not always visible. Get what i mean? Haha.. i'm thinking too much. And yes, i am really really relieved that i know where i stand now.

I can't want to go back home. First time i've been this excited to go back home since the day i left home. I can't wait to see my babies, can't wait for sushi, mi kolok, laksa, mi jawa, satay simpang, my cousins, my friends. Too much to justify.

Honestly, i don't like judging people, and guess what, i didn't give u the privilage to judge me. You think you know everything, well, think again.

Cherrio, XOXO

No comments: