Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ever since the day you went away and left me lonely and cold, my life just hasn't been the same. Oh baby no..

When I looked into your eyes the moment that I let you go, I just broke down

Today i woke up at 9 and thought it was still early, so i cuddled back into my blankie, and told myself just another half hour. The next thing i know, Van was knocking on my door, saying that my group mates are here. SMART? Hm.. I was exhausted from the charades game played last night and sleeping at 3am. It was fun you know. The charades game thingy. I was in Godwin's group, with Fyza, Baby Love and Jamie. Against Van, Abby, Danny, Dinesh and Karibi. Jorden was the judge. It was so fun!!! We won! so yea..

Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I would sacrifice 'cuz the feeling that I feel within no other man would ever make me feel so right. Its nice to smile when I get your phone call at night but I'd rather have you here with me, right next to me. I miss the way you hold me tight


I cooked today as usual.. Lemon Chicken, Veggie and CornBeef.. I was so hungry from not eating the whole day. And i played rugby late afternoon. Just to jog around. I miss having Fariq, Hoe and Azfar playing touch with us. Those three guys are like masters when playing. All the seniors, who's left now is Gala.. That's about it. Well, there are Cendol, Baby Love, Koyot, Karibi. But still, it's not the same. So yea.. Miss them boys.

Okay now i feel like the post is just useless and there's nothing to write about. Hahahaha..

Until next time.

Cherrio, XOXO

No comments: