Thursday, April 16, 2009

UEFA Champions League : Road to Semi Finals


I am so proud of my team. It was worth it to spend 2 hours of what should've been my bedtime to sit and support them play although it's from far far away and not from Porto Stadium. I was screaming, squeaking, shouting, getting heart attacks and protesting most of the time during the match. Imagine me being a hooligan.. can you? I totally can imagine myself as one. I'd be the one who screams and man handle other supporters who does not support the Red Devils. I am not saying that i'm the number one supporter or anything, but i'm a hardcore, die hard fan of the football club. I would jump for joy and cry for the team. It's best to say that i am in love with the team more than anything in the world.

The second match between the Red Devils and Porto FC was one match that i thought i would die somewhere in the middle. I wasn't seated on my chair properly, and it was in public. In my mind, i was in my own space where i can only hear my own voice. In my opinion and point of view of the match, i think it was useless for Patrice Evra to play the game. But still, they did not concede so perhaps he was doing his job okay. Not perfectly, but just okay. Ferdinand is, as always, the hero for doing a great job on helping Edwin Van Der Sar protect the goal. I was saying the whole time, quote myself "that's why he's my man", everytime Van Der Sar saves a goal. EVERYTIME. He's my hero. I told my friends that if Van Der Sar wasn't married, i would so marry him. HAHAHAHA.. As if he even knows i exist. Silly me. But yea, again, He's my hero.


My Hero. Heh.. I'm so pathetic sometimes. But yea. The love i have for the team is pure and unmeasurable. He did quite a few good saves during the game and it makes me proud. Funny? HAHAHAHA.. And of course, the player to score the winning goal is non other than Cristiano Ronaldo! Predictable? I know right? It wasn't even a free kick, and in my estimation, it was 34m from the goal post, he curled the shot to top left with his famous rocket shot. It was AWESOME!!!!! And it was only the 6th minute in the game! He IS awesome. And he has a HAWT SIZZLIN' bodayyyyy.. HAHAHAHA.. Hey, excuse me for being a girl. Can you deny that he's got a perfect 6 pack body? Can you??? See this! and tell me, TELL me if you think he doesn't have the HAWT BOD!


Regardless of his weird screaming facial expression, please tell me how that is not a perfect 6 pack bod? Going back to the match, Nemanja Vidic got the first yellow card, which was a bummer because i bet on John O'Shea getting the first yellow card. Sedut ended up winning RM4.50 because the bet was 50cents per person. I wanted to trash Koyot with the remainings of my drink for wanting Porto to win. I was a nervous wreck and he just had to shove it to my face saying Porto will score. STILL, who won? WHO WON?

M A N C H E S T E R U N I T E D

SEE!!! I am proud to say that i am a Man U supporter ever since i was 7 years old. During the era of David Beckham, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole. I was such a fanatic fan back then, even my bed sheets were Manchester's Old Trafford picture.

Next match : Arsenal!

I think i had enough to say about this. Off to bed.

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL~~~ so this is how the diabolical red fan is like huh? =P

M K said...

haahahaha.. apparently. *showing hand gesture* this close to a hooligan.