Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Throw your hands up now and let the music take control. This is how we roll, i'm not too young and i'm not too old.

I actually woke up for class today. Like literally in the morning, not just a speech figure. Got up at 6.30am, linger around for an hour and prepared for class at 7.30am. Reach classroom at 8.05am. Wow!!! Hehehe.. See! Nothing is impossible. So yea, i settled my disputes with the management regarding the sanctions already. Relieved. I suddenly thought of my late mom and how she manages so much hustles in her life at one time. Manage the household, run a furniture manufacturing company, operates a gift shop, became an agent for Cosway and yet still have time for me and my dad. She's one super woman. I don't know how she divides her time and i'm very impressed. The thing was, everything went so well when she was around. Everything was very organized. When she passed away, everything went downhill because there was no successor. Even in a large number of family member divided to take care on only one at a time, it was no match to how my mom did. People would say it's typical for daughters to want to be like their mothers', but yea, i would LOVE to be like my mom. As a matter of fact, i'm on the way there. The field that i am in, was once hers. My actions might not show that i think of her, people might judge that i do not love my late mom, but i really do, deep down inside. Who in this world do not love their mom? It's just stupid and hopeless of them. I would trade anything in this world for her to be in my life again. That's why when i hear random people disliking their parents due to how they are treated by the parents (very protective, always moody and angry), i imagine myself in their place, where most of the time, i would tear up thinking how much i miss having the situation happening on me. All i have now is Papa and my stepmom. It's not the same. I always wish things was still like before, when i was 11. =) Life was perfect back then. The best father ever and the no.1 mom. Guess that's one thing i'll never have, a perfect family. Mind you, my dad is still the best dad in the whole wide world. Regardless anything people might say about him, HE IS THE BEST and my friends would know. =) He cares not only for me, but my friends as well. He treats my friends as his own daughter as well. Van, Raula, Dira, Effa.. You would know would you "Kak Van"? Hehehehe.. I'm not saying my stepmom is a bad stepmom, it just takes time to getting use to. That's all.

I'm having Accounting 101 mid-term this saturday, and i've studied like 10% of it only.

To Raula,
GOOD LUCK LAW EXAM!!!

I seriously can't wait to get back home. Can't wait!!!

Cherrio, XOXO

No comments: