Saturday, April 25, 2009

A dream is a wish your heart makes... when you're fast asleep.

I had a pretty good presentation today. Lovesit! Last night i had the weirdest dream i've ever thought i would have. But then again, now i don't remember much. It had something to do with Nelson? HA!!!!!!! told you it was weird. Something about him running around thinking about Economics and Mr Abey. Of all things to dream about. the most random person. I think at one point he was shouting for Dilhani's name. HAHAHAHAHA...

One of the group presenting just now was very entertaining. They drew a tree on the white board and it represented an organization. Fertilizer represented ABC (activity based costing). And the explanation goes on and on. It was funny. Nice one boys!

My kidney, gallbladder and back bone is really giving me problems! Pain!!! Sometimes too much to handle. But everything happens for a reason. Allah SWT is probably just trying my patience to his obstacles. I know i am not strong enough to overcome this alone, but i will try my best.

Again i am telling this until it happens, i won't stop,:

CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK KUCHING!!!

Hehehehehe.. Last night while doing final touch on my presentation report, i was watching this movie..

I was so intrigued by the movie and made me think the sacrifice made by our ancestors, the killings and invasion of country. Why was this needed? I don't understand the purpose and reason of war. Does killing people give you the pleasure? It's just sad. Why can't we just live in peace? I think war is just bullshit.

Another movie i just can't wait to watch is..



Baby Love is gonna buy me the dvd today! Thanks baby! Hehehe.. but i'm afraid after watching this, i might want to shop also. This is hard.. I'll restrain myself somehow. =)

Cherrio, XOXO

No comments: