Sunday, January 3, 2010

And one day my little girl, will reach out her hand, She'll know i found The Right Man!

Current song : The Right Man by Christina Aguilera
(Something i got from Hillie's blog, and maybe i should start using this also, if you don't mind love.)

And i am now at the office. Boring. Missing the Boyfriend so much
(i think now i need to start to find a new nickname for him, considering he might not be my boyfriend for long, and soon i'll be engaged. the Fiancee will sound too tacky. I need a dictionary!). I'm feeling happy, joyful, blessed and content. Very calm and peaceful. It's a good feeling to feel for new years. First post of the year yo! Now i should think of a new ending for my blog posts as well. Cherrio, xoxo is soooooo last year. I'm glad that one of my favourite song influenced my friends. The Right Man by Christina Aguilera is a very nice song. Hillie likes it now. =D

I'm taking up her request on posting up my
Top 10 Sexiest Man On Earth list. =P

No. 10 : Kellan Lutz


No. 9 : Josh Duhamel


No. 8 : Paul Walker


No. 7 : Ryan Reynolds


No. 6 : Taylor Lautner

No. 5 : Ben Barnes


No. 4 : Chace Crawford


No. 3 : Justin Timberlake


No. 2 : Chris Evans


No. 1


And there you go, My list of my very own top 10 Sexiest Man On Earth. Some people will be like "urgh, duh` of course..." when seeing this i bet. *giggles* May the rest of the year be an awesome one! Good luck people!!!

the One and Only,
xoxo

8 comments:

EZU said...

WOW... IM SEXY!!!

EZU said...

eya.. my fiancee my darling.. i love you soo soo very much!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...come on Idzuan! haiya!

btw, thanx for answering the tag and for the song. Mmg best i tell you...haha

use whatever you want babe...no problem at all :)

M K said...

ezuan ya eksen.. ish.. ingga aku. hihihihi.. thanks hillie love. =) i'm glad u liked it. but seriously, i really need to think of a new nickname for that control macho guy. hahahaha.. =P

Z said...

haha yeay for chris evans! He's a total hottie kan?

well same here, my number one pun sume org cm DUHH DAH AGAK

btw this is zureen :)

M K said...

hek.. Kan zureen? a bit hard la. nnt kalau x letak, ckp kte x syg. kalau da letak, menyampah plak rase. hahahaha..

chris evans is a hottie. that's why he's no 2 in my list. waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. encem gle.. hot gle...

FurBall said...

two thumbs up~haha..

M K said...

thanks mus. 2 thumbs up? why? hihihi.. omg chris evans!!!!