Tuesday, January 5, 2010

From the moment that i saw your face and felt the fire in your sweet embrace...

I know most people says that sparks fade in time. You're in love today, and tomorrow but not the day after. I feel like a little kid when it comes to feeling all giddy and up in the air. I think it's because God looked down to me and reminded me of the purpose of living, and how to live a peaceful life. Honestly, i've got everything i ever wanted. Everything. There's not even 1 wants or needs in my life that is not fulfilled. And i learned something that made my life a better place, forgiveness. Forgive and forget. And yes, i choose to forgive and forget everything in the past. The good memories i treasure, the bad ones, i learn from them. The most important thing is i forgive everyone who has ever wronged me in the past and move forward. Don't get me wrong, please. I'm not specifying and pointing fingers. I'm not saying out names. I'm not doing all that. It's not what you think. Seriously, i am just stating this as how i feel. I don't hate any of you. Hatred can only bring you this far. Forgiveness has no boundaries. Sky is the limit. I just wanna live in peace and serenity. This is the year i choose to start over. Open up a new chapter in my book of life.

Raula, Hillie, Nadea, Jay, Anum, Dya, Efa, Abby and Fiz..

The 9 of you mean so much to me. You have been there, touched my life, and influences it in so many levels. Thru thick and thin. Raula and Efa, you were there for me when i had to go through with my father's wedding. Hillie, Nadea, Abby, Fiz and Jay, need i say more about the 5 of you? We went through everything, ups and dows, lefts and rights($%^%##????), and still, here we are. It's bullshit to say that friends don't argue, they do, but they always have a way back to each other. Anum and Dya, you were there for me since Kolej. If i didn't say this enough, Thank you, i appreciate everything.

I always felt like happiness and happy endings are meant for fairy tales only. That it doesn't exist in real life. But i have learned that it is not something you wait to fall in place, it's something that you have to work for to earn it. If you have worked hard enough and practise all the good values that you were taught of, if you deserve it, that God will reward you with a fairytale ending.

I am in love, very in love. In love with everything. My friends, my life, my parents, my family, My one and only God, and to Him i shall thank for giving me the opportunity to know Idzuan Ismail.

the One and Only,
xoxo

No comments: