Saturday, September 24, 2011

RWC 2011 v1.0



I know there will be more Rugby World Cup posts coming up so lets just name it that. I went to Mings Cafe with the ruggers to watch New Zealand versus France. It was exciting and half the time i was so distracted by Sonny Bill Williams being on the pitch *omgomgomgomgomg melts*. I enjoyed the game and as predicted the All Black won! Andy had a hard time being there with us as he was amongst the few (meaning only 2) who were supporting the French team.


It was HIGH-larious how Andy got boo-ed. 


Two lovely ladies!


All Blacks fans having a very serious discussion!


The other French supporter being so jolly! (during half-time)


The other French Supporter sitting in the midst of All Blacks Supporter. 


Son and me. Weeeee~~~~


Hilary and I. A new friend i made while watching the match. Kiwi fan from New Zealand. 


All Blacks!

All Blacks Ladies with two very very keppo boys!

On the other hand, here's a yummy-yummy-screw picture! Just for drools! *melts*


Sonny Bill Williams


How can you not melt because of that. Look at those perfect abs! *drools*

Anyways, anticipate more updates from me! Very excited now that i'm blogging again! Yeay me!

Cheerios,

MKate

No comments: