Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ages much?

I know i have not much readers but still, whoever who still reads my blog, i deeply apologize for being AWOL for such a long time (i think). So i have been busy with school work and curricular activities that made my limitless time pact and unavailable for blogging, but mostly is because i am too lazy to blog.

Last night a few juniors came to my house and we talked about blogs. It has come to my attention that i have absolutely completely no idea why i start blogging in the first place. Probably it was peer pressure, friends i had back in those days are active bloggers and i just want to have one at that particular time i suppose. But now, today, i will rehash the purpose of me having a blog in the first place.

1. To update on my current affairs
2. Voice out my ideas on conventional ways of understanding issues
3. Admitting my rights and wrong towards whatever situations and incidents that occurs
4. Help anyone who asks for my help in learning English (not that i am sooooooooooo excellent at it, but i'll try to help as much) or Sarawak dialect!

And all these i will fulfill with highest attempt not to hurt anyone's feelings. If i ever do, please know that i am just like any other human being, prone to mistakes. Please do forgive me if i ever did.

Alright, now that my purpose have been comprehensible, i shall commence my duty as a blogger anytime soon. Please do hope that i have the time and mood to blog.

Cheerios
M.K

No comments: