Thursday, August 21, 2008

Victory? NOT!!

And again, another saddening news. We lost our futsal match today. Against Tim's team. Karma huh? We beat them last semester and this semester we got beaten. How great. Abby was so bumped out obviously, she went missing after the match and i know somehow the blame was on me. I was their goalie. I really disappoint everyone this time. They hoped so much that we draw or win this time but yeah. The worst thing happen. At first it was about having fun but then yeah, we all got into the game so much that we cared about winning or losing. I wanted to win too. Really! but fate was just not on our side. Oh well, i'm just so bumped out.

xoxo

2 comments:

Accyee said...

MEA WE ARE THRU TO SEMIS WEI

M e l @ N i e said...

Hey.. Melanie here..
Link me..
http:unforgetableangelwannabe.blogspot.com/
See you in campus..