Friday, September 12, 2008

Ramadhan - Friends

Ramadhan is here. and next will be Syawal. OMG i so cannot wait for raya. Been in touch with my friends and the best thing is, how much i miss them. I called Dya just now, and guess what, we talked for half an hour about everything. EVERYTHING that matters.



Dya and Me


Miss her like crazy. Dya's my partner in crime back in high school, my sister. She sleepsover my house sometimes. We talk about everything. trust me, EVERYTHING! We talked about our friends as well, and how they're scattered around the world. Afif is in Texas, Dhil will be leaving for Dublin, Nora, Azry Z, and Ruzzane in Oz, bunch of them in Unimas (which is exactly opposite my house), lots in Uitm all over the country (tho Uitm Samarahan is just BEHIND my house), and what more to say scattered over the country. I lost track of where my school mates are. Chat with Dhil this afternoon in the library thru facebook.



Seriously, Facebook keeps you in touch with friends *winks* (PROMOTING). hahahahahahahaha... Will fill in again later. Need my oxygen for a while.

xoxo

No comments: