Saturday, September 13, 2008

Betrayed?

Can't really explain in detail, but that's how i feel. Supposedly we were close. Super close. Without any stupid secrets and suddenly, the bomb dropped! It was a silly stupid secret and i really felt betrayed. How come i did not know. And others was asked to keep it secret from me. MY OWN FRIENDS too. Who cares right? It's just me. No one would care. First my family doesn't. Now THAT PERSON! OMG. I don't know who to trust anymore. I feel so alone. I feel like crying, but is it worth it? So it's true. People out there are laughing behind my back. I feel so down. I don't know if i can ever feel good ever again. Why did you have to lie to me? You were my best friend, we're family. Why? And yet i still miss you so much! You do know that right? I hope you do. I miss you.

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe...

kenak?..

Accyee said...

cheer up xxxxxx

M K said...

Mood swing. but i really feel that way. :( what to do.