Friday, September 12, 2008

Gossip Girl Much? during Mid-term?

"Hey Upper East siders,
Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan's elite. Unlike the rest of us, sex, lies and scandals never take a vacation. Instead, they take the long island express way and head east, to the Hamptons. Some would say summer is their busiest season. Think Park Avenue, but with tennis whites and ban de sole. The players change but the game remains the same....

You know you love me,

XOXO
Gossip Girl



OMG seriously, Gossip girl season 2 is back. Can you spell DRAMA! Well, that show spells it well. Wish there was no acts like that pulled in college, but oh well, you know what they say, college years are the most fun to be in. Try most drama to be in. Hm... Thankfully Curtin drama isn't that bad. I think. How should i know when most of my time is spent off college grounds. I'll be there during class time and library. I don't hang out in the "food court" (my Marketing lecturer calls our cafe "food court" and she wants us to do so) that much. My friends do the same. I barely see them anymore. I miss Azura. We use to hang out A LOT. I gave her a nickname that she uses till now. Xxura. *smiles*

Mid term is going on for the next 2 weeks for most students in Curtin. I studied 2 nights in a row for Legal Framework and will be studying again soon. Accounting 101 next week. Dinesh said he could not study at all at home so he spent his day in the library with an attempt to study. Turns out, Mr JegaMan only studied for at least 1 hour during the whole 7 hours he was there. Most of the time doing what? You still need to ask? It's JegaMan for god sake. If it's not CABALing, then it'll be WINNING-ELEVENing. Dinesh created this whole new language he calls Dinglish. So when you start to talk like him, you're Dingli-FIED! hahaha... But still, Curtin wouldn't be the same without Mr JegaMan. (If you're reading this Dinesh, I DON'T MEAN IT!)

Azfar made an achievement today by losing 4kg's in 2/3 hours. Wow... From a 95 to a 91. Seriously! Cool right. If only i could, then i'd be damn happy! But oh well, laziness becomes me. Hahahaha... That's all i have to say.

For now.

xoxo

2 comments:

Accyee said...

hahaha then he whacked a lot for dinner right after the work out...

M K said...

true. buka puasa i bet he gained 2 kg back. :P