Monday, September 15, 2008

Excited Much?

OMG! I can't believe i'm so excited to wait for 22nd September. Seriously. I've never been this excited since Pierre Cardin Lingerie's been the "it" item to have. It's my first serious relationship that has reach this far. Others might think it's pointless to brag about it, but hell i care what people think. It's about my life, my story. I have no idea what to get Ezuan for 22nd. He bought me a pair of heels already and it looks amazing!



TADAAAA!!! It's purple actually.


I have no idea where we're gonna have dinner. So so excited. Hehe... =) I wonder where. Excited!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...kacak ya the heels...

congratz in advance babe..

semoga ikatan anda berdua sgt kukuh...no more fight for stupid reason k =)

love u babe

M K said...

u know me. the fighting will never stop. hahahahha... but we're still together. You know us well. =) Thanks swithart. means a lot.

Accyee said...

yay happy anni