Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't be the monkey who eats the chilli!

Wonder how it is that people get so emotional. Past is past that you can't change. And guess what, It's Malaysia. I hate people talking about me, but i can't do shit. Even if i tell them off, they won't stop talking about me. That's reality. It's uncontrollable. The more i shout at them, the more they will talk. So might as well, i just shut up and don't care. There are consequences on whatever i do. So i have to bare with it. Friends will tell me what i wanna hear regardless of how it will make others feel. They will comfort me. Make me feel better so i can go on. So if that is wrong, might as well we don't have friends. True? Oh well.. Some people are just too arrogant to admit that they're wrong. And i don't need people like that in my life. Baby you better think about it.

No comments: