Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You're still the one i want for life!

It hasn't been easy but at least i've stopped crying over not being with him. I've not been that productive here, doing nothing and enjoying the relax time at home. Lying on the bed or the couch, pampering myself. Don't worry tho, I've been eating healthy here. Doing some exercise. Not full ons but at least bits and pieces.

Baby love,

I might not be the perfect girlfriend, but i try my best to be the best. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'd give up everything for you (if you look at it, i did give up half my life). I never regretted anything that happened. It had to happen cuz it was destined to. Nothing, NOONE can compare to you!

You're my light when it's dark,
You're my joy when times are bad,
You're my honey when things are bitter,
And when it's tasteless you make it sweeter.

You're my water when drought comes,
You're my air when i suffocate,
You're the ground that i live on,
You guard my always when i'm scared.

My darling Love,
I'd sacrifice the world for you,
Until the skies touches the ground,
My love will always be for you,
And only you!

With my undying love,
Ameara Sarayati.

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinta dgn manusia tidak boleh mengatasi cinta dgn Allah :)

M K said...

memang betul. That i agree. but Allah ciptakan kita berpasangan. embrace it kan?