Thursday, July 2, 2009

my heart seems to skip another beat every time we speak, I can't believe I feel so weak

It's weird how 6 years of emotion got trapped in one side of my conscious for so long. I dont know either it was love or hatred or confusion or anything love related but somehow it was settled in my dreams. Funny don't you think?

To whomever it may concern,

What i had for you was the past. And i've never been so sure about it ever in my life. I don't know either this is just the crazy me talking but i somehow talked to you in my sleep. Although one thing is for sure, I don't ever wanna loose you again. I just want you in my life, doesn't mean you have to be the special someone, i just want you as a friend in my life. Someone i can talk to about anything. For the past 6 years, I've been missing you. Like how i miss Tompoq when he's not around. Like how i miss Sedut when he went missing. Like how i miss Andy when he went away for every 6 months. I will always care about you and you are important in my life. That's about it.

Yours Truly,
Mea


XOXO

No comments: