Friday, July 10, 2009

Every night in my dreams, i see you, i feel you

I've been missing you again. Yes you. My love, You're the strength that kept me going. You're the light in my dark and gloomy world. You can't imagine how much i am in love with you. I can't wait for the weekend when we'll be together again. I love that you love me for who i am. I love that you take very good care of me. I love that you call me names and it doesn't have to be the same everyday. I love how you call me sunshine. I love how you stroke my hair and smell it. I love how you choose outfits and stuff for me. I love everything about you! And for that i went over to see you!


Baby,

I appreciate everything you've done for me and for that i want you to know i love you dearly, more than words can say and definitely unconditionally.

Mea

Cherrio, XOXO

5 comments:

EZU said...

i love you baby soo much.. i understand how much you love me..

M K said...

i know. i just wanna say it out. hehehehehe

Nur Affa said...

JELES!!!!!!!!!!!! so SWEET :D adek doa angah ngan abang sampei syurga amin...

M K said...

thanks adek! i love you loads. hehehe.. angah doa adek happy dgn pilihan adek.

Nur Affa said...

thanks angah *hugs* kawen gik cepat2 adek x saba mok jadi anty tok *muka mengharap*