Friday, July 3, 2009

A conversation between 2 sisters!

Aida : btw..gerek ktk study di KK?

Ameara : lain rasa bah
nope
curtin miri also

Aida : aok.. nang lain rasa

Ameara : but diam KK
nervous kmk aie..
sunday tok jumpa parents nya!!!

Aida : org KK?

Ameara : kak eda, tips lok :P

Aida : LOL
boh nebes

Ameara : aok org KK

Aida : be yourself but kesantunan plu dijaga

Ameara : hehehehehehe

Aida : hehe ambik ati parents sidak

Ameara : okay!
gik gik?

Aida : I think u r good enuff to see them
confidence jak :)
memang nervous akan ada..
dun wori ur gerek ada di sia bah

Ameara : the parents dah di breif about my background
but still kmk takut la

Aida : lol takut ya kan hilang haha but ktk excited juak nak

I am very very excited! But at the same time, I'm scared! The sister and Ola told me the same thing : to just be myself. Hope everything works out. Fingers crossed!!!

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) Yeah just be yourself and you'll be fine..

Jangan jak be your 'bad' self :)

M K said...

chill! that i know i wont do. heheheheheheehehehe