Monday, November 23, 2009

22-11-2009

It's the best date ever! I love my friends and most of all, I LOVE the BOYFRIEND!!! Lemme just post up pictures cuz it worth a thousand words. (Plus, busy no time!)


Bad mood day!




SOMEONE missed his flight! I'm sad!



Look who's in town! After 4-5 years we didnt see each other. Surprisingly we get along superbly.


Peace offering... who knows how long that'll last!



And of course, the best friend celebrated my advance birthday party with me.

I had the most awesomest night ever in my life. Had all my friends there with me minus a few who couldn't make it. They threw me a surprise birthday party! AWESOME! I had a a bouquet of flowers from the Boyfriend. Baby i miss you so much! And i had a "PRESENT" from the boys. I love you so much!

To all my boys :

  1. Syamim Shukor
  2. Taufiq Nasir
  3. Lutfi Zayyani
  4. Hafis Izwan
  5. Aswad Mohd
  6. Chong Azrul
  7. NICHOLAS GALA BATO
  8. Karibi Sopriala
  9. Abu Zhaar
  10. Ahmad Hafizi
  11. Syabil Pauzi
  12. Fuad Shaarani
  13. Hafeedzil Iqbal (Last but not least)
... and also to my girls :

  1. Rahilah Abdul Halim
  2. Jenny Jimmy
  3. Heather Ubong
  4. Rachel Kedung
I thank you guys so much!

I just hope that Nadea, Abby, Steve, Vanessa, Fidah, Fiza, Raula, Hanum, Syed, Efa, Hanie, Krel, Edah and of all people Idzuan to be there. But it's okay, you're always in my mind and in my heart. Somehow i wished i could spend end of sem parties with Mathew. Dude, i miss you loads!

Cherrio,
XOXO

3 comments:

Nur Affa said...

i miss my angah a lot

M K said...

I mish you too.. A LOT A LOT!

EZU said...

I miss you soo much baby.. why the pic of flowers i got for you dont have???