Saturday, November 28, 2009

2 years, 2 months and counting...


Thanks baby.. For the flowers and for the cake, and also for the surprise advanced birthday bash on our monthsary! It makes me miss you more each day. I know my posts are gonna be emotional but hey, it's my blog! I still remember the old Ezuan i knew wayyyyy back in 2006. He wasn't as bubbly as now. He was the type to control his feelings and act all macho in front of people. Its a result of his heartbreak, but hey, everyone has to go through that stage in life. And then there was the Me-Dira-Danny-Ezuan era. We we best friends. Always the 4 of us together and that's where me and Ezuan got damn close. Now? It's been 2 years and 2 months since we first decided to be together. There are speed bumps along the way but we made it through. We lost friends too and gained new ones. It's life. Everything happens for a reason. Qada' and Qadar. Everything is already written. I may not be in a position to be all religious and stuff, but i am trying. I'm trying to leave everything behind. I had my fucked up shares of a teenage life and i think it's about time to let it go. It's about time for me to deal with things like an adult. It's about time that i get back on the right path, prepare myself to be a perfect wife with God's blessings.

Yea, you read it right. If it all goes well, I'd be married in 5 years time. Fingers crossed? Thanks! Insya'allah it will happen as planned. I am sure that i am in love, in love with the right person, in love with Mr. Right.

Anyways, It's been a good start to be back in Kuching. Surprisingly i'm awake at 5am everyday since 2 days back. I hope it continues on. I hope i start work Next week. Now that i'm back i miss my friends. I miss those people who drops an impact to my life.

For instance, I miss Jay! I miss her so much. Normally i'd go out with her, lunch? dinner? supper? All of it. I miss shopping with her and watching movies! And where there's Jay, usually there's Ellyss too! I miss that lil kid!

I miss Sedut!!!!!! I miss Tompoq!!!!!! I miss Hillie!!!!! I miss my housemates Fyza and Abby! I miss everyone! But it's okay. When the time comes, we'll be back together with new adventures to explore!

Cherrio, XOXO

3 comments:

zura moore said...

mea?? kitak sik miss mek ka?? isk.. isk..

M K said...

sik eh.. xmok kmk miss ktk. hehehehehe

Nur Affa said...

so sweet!!! huhu touching tok habis dah tisu sekotak k lap aek mata tok haha anyway aminnnnnnnn mudah2 di permudah kan segalanya2 utk angah...