Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goodbye my friend, I know you're gone, you said you're gone but i can still feel you're here.


Dearest Matt,

I'm angry at you for leaving days before our exam. You promised that we would study together. And you bailed on me. For a nice guy like you, that's not a nice thing to do. I'm so mad at you for not taking good care of yourself. And for doing our assignments at the very last minute...

But i know you didn't want to leave just yet, but then He wants you to be with him, and it's already your time to go. I wished we would've studied earlier so that i could have the opportunity to hang out with you before you leave. I wished i wasn't back home in KCH that night. I wish i was here. I didnt even get to see you off. I miss you so dearly already. I miss the times i make fun of you when you came into my apartment. I miss the times i pretend i was angry at you just so you would argue with me. I miss the times when you suddenly pop up out of nowhere just to say hi to me. I miss the times we played monopoly and make Fyza angry. I miss the times we go partying together. I miss the times when you would just sit down and talk to me about anything. I miss the times when you give me advice which sometimes makes no sense.

I wish you were still here in front of me so that i can tell you how much we're all gonna miss you and how truly we love and appreciate you. I know for sure you're looking down on us and taking care of us from above. We really miss you Matt.

There will come a day
When you will be able, able to say
Never mind the pain, all the aggravation
You know there's a better way
For you and me to be

Look for the rainbow in every storm
Fly like an angel heaven sent to me

Goodbye my friend
I know you're gone, you said you're gone but I can still feel you here
It's not the end
You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear
So glad we made it, time will never change it...

The times when we would play about
The way we used to scream and shout
We never dreamed you'd go your own sweet way..


You will surely be missed by all. May you rest in peace and whatever journey he has in-stored for you after this life, may it always be pleasant and our prayers are always with you.

In loving memory of Mathew Jose Katikkaran




No comments: