Tuesday, June 22, 2010

33rd

When you watch a movie or listen to a song, it has this impact where it can influence your emotions for the moment. Lets say watching Gossip Girl. It makes me want to try to relate what happens in my daily life to what happens on screen. Can't deny that there is a side of me who wants my life to be like what's portrayed on the silver screen. Then again, no drama in reality happens that way. Well, that's what i think.

I watched the last episode of Gossip Girl season 3 last night. Only last night. I know it was out a long time ago. Due to busy schedule, i can't find the time to download. In the last episode Dan Humphrey and Blair were talking about signs in life. How the Empire State Building was to be the symbol of Chuck and Blair's relationship.

I had my own fair share of sign in relationship experience today. Not exactly relationship but perhaps friendship? I was suppose to meet up with one of my closest friends, but then, as expected, my friend bailed on me. Not that i was putting high hopes to see this friend, but it would be nice if a promise is kept. I'm tired of trying to make things happen. Right now I'll just wait for it to happen. If it doesn't, then that means it's not meant to be.

I was feeling very crestfallen (a new word i learn today. it means sad and disappointed. =P ). I don't think i deserve to be treated in such way. I was asking myself why i let my ancient feelings resurface. And just at the moment that i asked myself, a very very very familiar song played on Mix.FM. Guess what? Never Had A Dream Come True by S Club 7. Seriously? Can my mind be more obvious on playing tricks with my feelings? Goodness gracious me! Watching LBS just now, also made me reminisce about my past. The one thing that made me snap back to reality was when...

My fiancee called and said "Happy Anniversary baby!!!". Oh My God! I FORGOT ABOUT IT! This is the first time i actually forgot our monthsary. Then, i flew back to reality and thought of how awesome my fiancee is and to what extend he would jump the miles for me. There you go, 4 months ago, i address Ezu as my boyfriend or the Boyfriend, but now, he's no longer my boyfriend. He's my fiancee, my one true love. No matter how bad life drops on me, i know for a fact i will always have him. He's my savior, my knight in shining armor, my prince charming. No matter how my past drags me back, I know my future triumphs it all.

So here's some pieces on my number ONE puzzle. =)


So Ezu sayang,

Happy 33rd Monthsary Love

I love you so much Abg and i can't wait to spend my lifetime loving you.

I'm you Mea, i'm your Mira, your Kate and Katerina. I'm everything you want me to be.

See you when i see you, Love.

xoxo,
MK

No comments: