Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sometimes i feel like my heart will overflow.

Hello, I just got to let you know.
Cuz i'll wonder where you are and i'll wonder what you'll do.
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you.
Tell me how to win your heart for i haven't got a clue.
But let me start by saying i love you.

Is it me you're looking for?


I just finish watching Glee. SO LATE? I know right. I've been so caught up in my studies that series i bothered to download and keep myself up-to-date was only How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries and True Blood. HIMYM was because, let's face it, it's just Awesome! I mean seriously, come on, tell me you haven't heard of the whole Barney Stinson and his theories. As for the other two, i just like fantasies, i like fictions. I like Vampires! Twilight Saga is not exactly what i have in mind. Then again, the books are awesome though.

Jessy St. James sings well. He's got one awesome voice. Not to forget Neil Patrick Harris too.

What did you ask? Studies? Yea, you read right. I typed studies there. Hehe... Yes! Damn it. I studied okay. I know i know, Mea + Studying = Lying / Shocker. But yea, swallow the truth! I actually studied this time. Hardly ever miss class without a reasonable excuse.

...

And yes, i changed my course to Bachelor of Arts, Majoring in Mass Communication, PR Stream. If only i took this from the very beginning, I would actually graduate next semester. It's okay. Everything happens for a reason right?

So yea i answered issue no TWO already.

Until next time when i actually have more to say.

xoxo,
MK

No comments: