Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me go

I'm leaving on a jetplane
Don't know when i'll be back again
Oh babe, i have to go

I just got back from KL for the Media trip. It was awesome. We visited a few places. Bernama, Media Prima, Malay Mail, RTM, Jabatan Filem Negara, Red Com, Berjaya Hotel. We learned a lot about the industry as a whole as well as had a sneak-peek on what we are going to do when we enter the working phase, in Broadcasting as well as in PR. My pictures are mostly with Izzat and the Fiancee. I didn't bring my camera along as i thought it was a hassle, plus the Fiancee prepared a camera for me to use anyways.

I MET MY BABY LOVE IN KL!

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...
It was awesome. I haven't seen him for almost a month, and when i did again, i was in KL! Usually he will be the one flying down to Miri to see me but this time, since i was going for the Media trip, so it's like killing two birds with one stone. Woot woot...

We had a slight technical difficulties the first night we arrived. The hotel was a total no-no believe me! We moved to Boulevard hotel for the night and then ended up at Sky Hotel after that. I wasn't planning on going shopping as i had all my essentials with me. Plus, i was planning to eat a lot rather than shop. Turns out, i went on a shopping frenzy right after the media trip ended. Good Lord, my money just flew away in an instant.

Went to Carls Jr., Chillis, Wondermilk, Wendy's, McD drivethru and a bunch of other places to eat. Watch Knight and Day also in GSC Times Square. Shopped at Petaling Street, Bukit Bintang Plaza - Sungei Wang, went to Mid Valley, Suria KLCC, and God know where else. It was hectic yet enjoyable. Seriously, i'll have a trip like that again next time. Trust me i will! =)

I also manage to see Dinesh and Sedut. Didn't hang out much but it's okay. Just as long as i get to see them. Met Ezu's friends as well. Arm was a delight to hang out with. Farid was a bit quiet and seem to have a smile on his face all the time. Munir disappeared after a while. Hizir was totally cute. He was the one always getting bullied (well, not those violent thingy, just being teased all the time) and yet he just laughs about it. It was so cute, really. I don't have to worry about Ezu being with the wrong people there 'cause as far as i'm concern, he's in good hands, and so am i. I have great friends around me who supports me in life, as well as in studies. It's just awesome.

Now i'm back in Miri. It made me regret going back early. Seriously. Should've stayed a few days longer. Hmph... I miss my fiancee a lot already... but it's okay. We'll be together again in no time!

xoxo
Mea

2 comments:

zura moore said...

waaaaaaaaaaa~~ meaaaaa.. i found your blogggggg.. hehe.. mok follow la ur blog.. huhu..

mea.. cerita la pasal kamek juak~ haha!

M K said...

hahahaha... xxura funny!