Monday, November 17, 2008

it's the way you make me feel...

today, well, tonight, i decided to fuck the capital letters at the beginning of every sentence. turn lazy tonight. so yeah. anyway, it's funny how i'm still caught up with my emo-state since last night. PMS? maybe but i don't think so. everyone i have loved came into my life just to leave. some left for good, some are just around but we grew apart. something that Abigail told me the second semester i was here in curtin was that friends come and go. literally. tonight, this post is about my friends, whom are now long gone or far far away, i do miss you. you know who you are.

i don't understand how i get like this suddenly. writing this in the center of noises but i can still manage to concentrate pouring out my thoughts.

i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss i miss... a lot of people. i miss having my friends around, not that i have any. a few that i think i lost. i don't regret the past. i don't regret knowing them. just that it sucks they had to go. but oh well.

--

something off topic i know, but i really wanna dance right now. wish i can clear this dining table and and hang on a disco ball, off the lights and just on the red light we have at home and start dancing. i know van and abby will join me. my baby love will be next in line with danny n dinesh to shuffle on the floor. and when azfar gets back. the party starts. hahahahaha...

iTunes : Speedwave Zhangar

--

i admit my high school time was fucked up like hell. i always felt like an outcast. never had real friends. i don't know why at one point. until i got close with a few people. Adira Kamil, my best friend, my sister... i love her till death do us part. i'd do anything for her. i'd sacrifice anything for her. that's what sisters are for. i thought it was enough that i'm always there for her, but now i know better, it's never enough. Nadya Natasha, babe i love you so much and i know you know that. seriously. *grins* you know, i know. enough till there. true? not like you'll be reading it but just in case. she was at one point my twin in school. where there's Dya, there's me and vice versa. Dzimmo was once a very very very close friend of mine. he was my bestfriend. i can tell him anything and everything. he helped me through my pain with family and a lot more. i do miss him. really. but what can i do. like what i mention friends come and go. Zaharah Hanum, she's the bestfriend i had after high school was over. funny isn't it? we were friends for so long and suddenly after school, we got together for a few movies and suddenly we're inseparable. We always have time for each other. and somehow after years of not knowing whether i was remembered or forgotten, Niesa Z. came back to my life. we had a really big fight - and then we just grew apart. a lot. she basically hates me right now i think. but i do admit, i miss her a lot. there's nothing i can do about it. i can't have anyone in my life who does not want to be in it. true?

and after, i thought friends can be replaced, but no. i've learnt that you can only make more friends. and not replace them. no matter how bad you want to. there's where fidah, abby, van and hillie came in the picture. i'm forever grateful that i know these four bitches. girls, i am forever grateful. i hope you don't have to go and always be there. it's like i wanna freeze time and not let anything change.

for other friends that i do not mention, it's not that i don't appreciate you, it's just that you're descriptions are saved for my blog posts to come. =)



angelic van - courtesy of mea's phone



Jazz Fest



woman! stop taking pictures of yourself



nice shades feeds *hints hints*



pretty princess



neighbour

some pictures i will upload another time. currently using baby love's laptop. so i had to make do with what i have. till next time.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will always be there for u babe...always =)

M K said...

i know. and u know i'll always be there