Monday, November 24, 2008

i couldn't turn on the tv without something there to remind me... -PART 1-

i'm back in kch once again. getting use to the routine of being in Miri for about 5 months and then back home in Kuching for more or less a month plus. I kinda felt uncivilized and going insane for not having internet connection at home. seriously. stupid phone company not connecting phone wire post yet at my house area. damn it! anyways, i'm currently meditating in Starbucks, the Spring for a while for internet.

I can't express how much i miss Miri this time. It's like different than all the other holidays. This time it felt like everything is going out the window. Nothing will ever be the same. it just broke my heart. i cant believe how attached i am to everything and everyone in miri. till a point where i would cry every time i think about it. even watching E! channel makes my tears drop. WTF? i would remember the times when me and van watch E! together and then Abby n Fidah join us. damn i'm so emo right now. in starbucks? people already thought i was crazy for laughing in front of my laptop, what more to say when i cry here? sheesh... i miss waking up in my room, in my bed, seeing baby love when i wake up. i can't say in the morning cuz i usually wake up at 1pm. so yea.. i thought when i got back to Kuching my sleeping habit will be back to normal, but what the hell? it stayed the same way. my dad had to call my sister at 12 noon to wake me up. see how crazy that is?

anyway, i miss the burger stall in miri. i miss having supper with the people i love. with my baby love, with Abby, Hoe, Dinesh, Azfar. i think it's been 3 posts about this already. I'm sorry to keep repeating it cuz i really can't let it go. this is the first time in my life that i feel like it's the hardest thing to let go of everything. Even when Dira went back to Kuching and not coming back to miri anymore, i felt okay cuz i know i'll see her again. but this time, even i know i'll be seeing fidah again, and abby, and van... it just won't be the same. I've nver been this attached in my life.



miss that dining table. pvffff... wtf? miss playing big 2 with danny and daniel.



cooking for us? pvfff...

there's a lot more pictures i want to post up. but the internet connection is being stupid. there will be a part 2 of this. till then...

xoxo

3 comments:

Accyee said...

i miss 3570 too!

Anonymous said...

fuiyoh!!! chill no???? don la emo ... how can u think of the chinese n not smile??? ish ish ish , ahahahahaha .

M K said...

think of the chinese and say "macibai" dunno how to text people! hahaha