Saturday, November 15, 2008

~It's larger than life + Tribute to my dearies~

Right after watching P.S I Love You i felt like blogging. PVFFFFFFF... Random much? And yeah, Azfar decided to peep on my laptop when i'm typing. Even shout at my ear. WTH??? Hahahahaha... Well, that is the big guy. Can't live with him, can't live without him either. It's been a month since i blogged. Well, for the past month, it was exam time and most of the nights was Boy Bands karaoke nights. SWEEETTT!!!~ Well, most of the times it was me and Fiddy singing and Gala making his over expression face and hand motions following the lyrics of the song. Things are certainly not going to be like this again next semester. Azfar and Hoe leaving for Perth. I'll be back where i started. Baby love moving back to hostel. I'm left with Fiddy, Abby, Van, Gala and Dinesh. Danny also said he's going off to Australia. Probably for sure this time. It's like writing a tribute or something.


-TO ABBY-

Please let the others know about this. They might not know about what i'm writing here for their marvelously ignorance to blogs. Especially who i'm writing it to. And don't worry. There will be something for you as well.

This semester is about to end, and i'm really sad about it. I don't want all this to fade away just like that. I don't want it to just disappear like it's invaluable. To me, it's the most priceless time i've ever had in my life. Somehow i feel like crying when i'm writing it. But i can't. Azfar, Gala, Fidah, Hoemak and Abby is here. It's just wrong. I'll continue from Coffee Bean



-------------------------



So now here i am, continuing my blog writing at Coffee Bean. With my Baby love staring at the screen of my laptop while eating lagsana. pvffffff... Eat first then look elsewhere can? Starting to use the Dinglish right now. It's so not cool. I had a few bites on the blueberry crumble but it's not as delicious. Apple or banana crumble would be better. Wonder if they can sell something similar to my Aunty Nani's Cheese Peach Pie. Love it. My dearies of 3570 loves them too. Especially Van, always waiting anxiously for it every time i return from a trip to Kuching. I'm kinda lost about what i wanted to write, what i'm suppose to write and what i want to write now. We'll start with what i wanted to write.





~What i WANTED to write~




House 3570 has been the best thing that's ever happened to me and i would like to express it all out now before it's too late. I've made friends there, lost friends too and either get involved or witness fights amongst friends and foes. We're the multi-racial clan that gets along very well and i quote Fidfy, *You rarely see that happening nowadays. NO! SERIOUSLY!* Well it's true you know. Most people only hang out with either people of their same race or from the same place.

Dinesh ---> (who most people in the house call Jega, Dog, Jegs or Danish) is from JB/KK (who's racially a Sri Lankan, not Indian, but culturally a chinese),

My baby love ---> from KK as well (Abby refers to him as the Pirate boy -due to his Suluk racial background),

Hoe ---> a chinese boy from KL (Mr Megat Johan Iskandar Shah - figure it out for yourself)

Abg Azfar ---> my Kolej senior whom i first feared for a couple of years for his brutal-ness during the Kolej era and i befriended when i'm in Curtin (don't quite know how to describe his race though)

Van ---> my Filipino friend, whom i knew from Azfar. (Like b'duh! They're together, well sort of, or maybe or maybe not. I DON'T KNOW)


And then there's...


Fidah ---> a bruneian, Iqbal's cousin, and now a very close friend of mine.

Gala ---> (Some ethnic race that i kinda forget but it starts with a K, i think) Fidah's boyfriend, Azfar's best friend.

Abby Chu Chang Yee ---> the cute little chinese girl i knew from the house as well, and now Hoe's girlfriend.

Fariq ---> the malay guy from Ipoh! Mr Rugby President.

Joe Xavier ---> another chinese best friend of Azfar's who's graduating this sem.

Bel ---> Joe's girlfriend who is also chinese.


and some more people in the house that i don't know how to describe. Alvin, Daniel, Vimel, Shannon, Danny and maybe some other people that i forget to mention.


Well, it really bumps me out that some of my friend are leaving soon, transferring to Perth or graduating. It sucks that i've gotten so close and attached and now i have to let them go. Trust me when i say, i did not plan all this. I did not plan to get this close to them. Nor did i want to but it just happened. We were meant to be friends. I know i'm sad that my friends are leaving, imagine being their other half. I would kill me to let them go. But life goes on. (HAH* poetic much?) I'm being terribly emotional for some reason. I had this talk with Fidah the other day.. makes me very sad.


-TO HOE-

I HATE HOE FOR BEING CLOSE TO ME JUST WHEN HE WANTED TO LEAVE!!! Not his fault or maybe partially his fault. I was always scared of him before. He's like this bitter chinese guy who always gets mad at everyone. Well, like people on PMS u know. It's like sometimes random when he gets mad. Freaks me out. I was normally scared to ask him for favors BUT somehow, he turn out to be the best-weirdly-annoying friend i've ever had. I always thought that Dinesh would be that friend. Now i'm so gonna miss him when he fly off to Perth. Poor Abby, but we'll be there for you girl!!! I hope Hoe won't forget me after he finish his studies. All the nicknames he gave me. Sometimes i hate it when he calls me all that, but i've lived to absorb it and ignore. HAHA... Oh well, Mr. HoeMak, i'll miss you.


-TO FARIQ-


Along with him, i've been hanging out with Fariq for quite sometime. Not as close but he's a friend of mine. He's little crazy when he got wasted. NO! SERIOUSLY! Camry car? Ring a bell? The incident about the fling thing? The most cruel way to break off (not break up when you were never in a relationship) with a girl. A lot more things about him. He's graduating this sem and he promised to come and visit later on. Hope you do. And don't forget me. *sob sob*


-TO ABG AZFAR and VAN-

I was never really close to Azfar from the beginning but somehow him leaving makes me sad too. Deceived by appearance (which some people say he's a gangster and all, probably he is, in a good way) he is actually a very nice person and trustworthy. Honestly, i'm scared to talk to im half the time. Crazy shit? He always ignores me and act like i don't exist in the house. Well, not all the time. But sometimes. He came up with his ridiculous "math formula ; 1 over mea = ???" WTF??? hahahahaha... In case i don't dare to say it to you later Bg Aspa, will miss you when you're leaving. *hugs*
I know Van's gonna miss you badly. Heh... Van's like the big sister in the house and she acts more kiddy like sometimes. She's a fun person to hang out with and well, She's Van. =D


-TO ABBY AND FIDDY-

Abby and Fiddy, Thanks a lot for being with me through thick and thin. I love you 2 so much. You're (referring to both) like the person i turn to when i get all down and share problems with. We don't normally agree on everything, but still, You two are the best. You're the closest i have to Dira. Even though i miss her so much and she never care about me nowadays, which i don't know why, you both filled up that space in my life. Seriously, i don't know what i would do without you both with me. I know whatever happens in next semester, i'll always have Abby and Fidah. My 2 girls. Fiddy girl, we have the same background and all, well, basically, well, u understand what i'm trying to say, i know how you feel, and i know, you know how i feel. (COMPLICATED MUCH???) Accyee, Girl, I love you guys!


-TO DANNY-

And i know this might be as random, but i'm glad to know Danny in my life. He might be pretentious, sometimes ignorance, but still, he's my friend and somehow my brother. (although after the break up with my sister thing) We may have issues, but we always work things out. I think. Well, whatever anyone thinks, or even you yourself think (referring to Danny) you're the friend whom i love and hopefully will stay in my life.

Dinesh is as annoying as usual. Hoe's other half. Hoe always goes down to Dinesh's room right after he wake up. It's the Chinese-Indian bond thing. Well, that's what they say. Dinesh will still be here anyways, so not much to say about him.

As for my Baby Love, i'm so excited for your trip to Kuching during my birthday! Love you sweetheart. *kisses*

And again Abby, thanks for being there for me. Somehow i know i'll always be there for you. It took me 2 cups of coffee and one slice of blueberry crumble and 2 fags to finish writing this, Gonna have another one after.

xoxo
MEA

P/S : HOE STOP LOOKING AT ME WHEN I'M WRITING THE BLOG.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simpley, mcb.... eh, i'm the half chinese ok , chill no?? ahahahaha. i'm not gna miss u muahahahahaha. chill la. yati!!!

M K said...

it's okay. i'll mourn in sadness

Accyee said...

eh hoe never commented on my blog before oh! that sendiri already shows his love. lol. so be grateful mea :p

n mea, you're gonna be havin a whollleeeee lot more of me so ok :P

xxxxxx

M K said...

i know. and you know i love you By. And u told me u'll love me forever remember. hahahahaha.. i know u will even when u dont say it anyways.


hey fuckface(referring to Hoe) i know u sayang me a lot. later no one make u fat in perth. see, no 1 thing u're gonna miss abt me. hahahahaha...

diRa said...

OMGZ
i forgot that was me!
I CAN't even recognized my own face anymore! hahahaha

HALUUU everyone!