Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heartbreaker you've got the best of me!

Felt really happy during the weekend but very sad once i got back. Interesting? Nadea said my posts are very emo lately. Dunno, don't ask. Hehehe.. Cuz i seriously have no idea why. Maybe it's just too much sometimes. Once i got back in Miri i felt left out like crazy. Most people i love suddenly just face their back to me. Ask why? DON'T ASK! I have no idea. I'm not angry or anything but i seriously feel down and very very disappointed. Calling off on me on the very last minute? Excluding me from everything that's happening? What happen to family? More like just friends! I seriously feel down. Unappreciated much? Yeap, very. All this while when i was there i was still thinking of them, but they leave me out. WHY!!!!!????? Call me attention seeker, call me a liar, whatever you want. My true friends know who i am. Oh well, I'm just very down. Very sad. Thanks guys. Thanks a lot. =(

p/s : maybe this is just a feeling of the moment, but yea, i'm still sad.

2 comments:

Nadeeeeeaa! said...

chill lah kay? bohla mala emo aite? u know everyone loves u baaa... ;] smile???

M K said...

hahahaha.. i'm ok da. x cukup tdo tek ba..