Friday, May 22, 2009

You're my no 1.

I've been off radar for a while now. I was sick and had a terrible sore throat. Too much to handle at one point. I was onlining for a while just now and i went thru Baby Love's friendster messages and i found the message i sent him 2 years back!

dun mind u ignore ba.. hehe.. im not important anyways. eh. chup.. wht sub u repeat again?
IdZuAn wrote:
> yeah true also i do act like that..sorry if i ignore u..
>
> M e a wrote:
> > betul la u dun eat people.. but then again.. u never talk to me bah.. u just look at me then u say hi. itu pun if u rajin then u tegur. haha..
> >
> >
> > IdZuAn wrote:
> > > apa juga mau d takut...i don eat people hahaha....
> > >
> > > M e a wrote:
> > > > owkie.. been seeing u around kan.. nak tego pun mcm takut2 bah.. haha..
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > IdZuAn wrote:
> > > > > hey mea..ya repeat lg tiga unit..of course we can be friends..
> > > > >
> > > > > M e a wrote:
> > > > > > hey idzuan. been seeing u around. jap. u foundation engineering ka? repeat paper? heh.. just wondering if we could be friends

Hahahaha.. It's just funny reminiscing how we got to be friends. But at least we have a funny story to tell our kids later on. "How i met your mother" It's gonna be hilarious. It's weird that i actually befriend my boyfriend before we get together. I normally just jump into a realtionship, but being with Ezuan is everything i can ever ask for. I'm blessed to say, i'm in love with my bestfriend. And spending all the time i can for and with him but still have time for my friends, it's miraculous. I guess i'm just lucky. =)

Van was talking to Dinesh about Godfathers while i was watching America's Next Top Model on Youtube. They called me off and ask me a question. "Mea, would you introduce your kids to Dinesh?" and i answered "No man, i teach my kid to bully Jega first then intro them!" and then Van said "You should make Jega their Godfather, then when they have money problem they'll ask Jega, not you!" hahahahaha.. True. But my kids will be screwed up if they know Jega too early. Still, loves him loads, you know i do Jega!

I don't know what else to write here and i'm very very tired. Until next time.

Cherrio, XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shweet~

Hoe said...

wakakakakaakak , wan why the formalities wei !!! ahahahahahahahahhahahaha , funny shyt wei ... don mind me , i'm damn high on alcohol rite now

M K said...

dumb wei hoe! hahahahahahaha.. thanks aishah. hehehe.. that's our history.